Saturday 14 February 2015

Week 6

137 Kampung Batu Tiga ,
Jalan Segari ,
32200 Lumut  ,
Perak Darul Ridzuan .

20 January 2015

Human Resource Manager ,
560 Bandar Besar ,
Jalan Hang Tuah ,
48500 Kuala Lumpur .

Dear Sir Madam ,

APPLICATION FOR A JOB AS A COMPUTER TECHNICIAN

I would like to apply for a job in your company. I read a newspaper dated 18 January wrote that your company need an applicant for a Computer Technician. I would like to apply for a job for Computer Technician.

I am currently complete my training in Certificate In Computer Engineering ( Networking ) at Institut Kemahiran MARA Lumut. I have skills in troubleshooting computer , repairing computer and formatting computer .

I hope you can grant my wish to work at your company as a computer technician. I want to find an experience to work at your company and also want to upgrade my skills as a computer technician.I always available for an interview. You can contact me anytime that you want. I enclosure my resume, my certificate and my phone number with my application letter.

Yours Faithfully ,

muhammad

MOHAMAD NAJRUL BIN MOHAMED FAUZI


No comments:

Post a Comment