Saturday 10 January 2015

Request For Work

Computer technicians fill this need, and while their specific responsibilities can vary from position to position, duties often include installing hardware and software systems , maintaining or repairing equipment , troubleshooting a variety of computer issues , setting up computer security measures , configuring computer networks and offering technical support on-site or via phone or email. I want to work as a Computer Technician. The position that I want to work as a computer technician is to work at formatter position. The reason for why I want that position is because I can format computers and laptops perfectly. Besides , I can backup the data before format the computer or laptop or windows.

1 comment:

  1. Najrul, I guess computer technician is on of the top jobs in demand in Malaysia because most of Malaysians are having computers or laptops. You are choosing a right job!

    ReplyDelete